Cionic builds wearable solutions that provide comprehensive analysis and precise augmentation to enhance human performance and improve quality of life. Our devices push the limits of integrated hardware and software design, emphasizing functional wearability and personalized intelligence. Our world class product development team has built breakthrough technology to help people living with mobility impairment realize greater function and independence. We are looking for a leader to build and execute the commercial strategy for getting these solutions to the people who need them most.
Despite the incredible progress of the digital age, medical technology has made few advances in improving mobility for individuals suffering from neuromuscular disease. Inspired to help his daughter navigate her diagnosis of cerebral palsy, Jeremiah Robison founded Cionic on the belief that technology could offer more than crutches, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs. We know we can do better, and we know there are patients out there hoping for products like ours that will change their lives.
We are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer who shares our mission to enable a world beyond disability. We are searching for a commercial leader who understands the healthcare landscape and looks forward to the challenge of taking a first-in-class product from early concept to market leader. At Cionic, we will simultaneously pursue ongoing research participation, delivering a therapy device, and participating in clinical trials to prove the positive outcomes of our technology. As our CCO, you will be responsible for Cionic's commercialization strategy and execution including brand development, marketing, and communications. You will have the opportunity to build a brand that matches our ambition and to create product delivery models that match our potential to change the world.
At Cionic, we have a flexible work environment where even before the Coronavirus pandemic, half of the team was remote and spanned multiple timezones--our team videoconference is always on. We give ourselves great flexibility with the expectation of high availability. We value fast decision making, subject matter expertise, easy collaboration, and relish the opportunity to change the world.
- Successfully driven commercialization strategy from early stage technology to market leading products delivering millions in revenue
- Proven record of building and leading a successful sales and marketing organization in a fast-paced startup environment
- In-depth knowledge of the market for commercialization of technology driven healthcare solutions
- Comfortable with the pace, pivots, and unknowns of an early stage startup
- Understanding of the current and future direction of the healthcare landscape
- Extensive network of relationships across healthcare provider and payer landscapes
- Track record of growing a commercial team that drives revenue from zero to millions
- Commercialization experience with products at various stages of regulatory approval
- Experience taking new products to market
- Comfortable with multiple revenue models and business opportunities (e.g., direct sales, reimbursement, subscription, partnerships)
- Create our commercial roadmap including annual revenue goals, customer success measures, and alignment of the product roadmap to topline growth strategy
- Build our commercial organization to elevate Cionic’s brand, increase revenue, and pursue our mission of delivering precision bionics
- Work closely with our regulatory, research, and technology teams to define and execute go-to-market and commercial strategies
- Create and foster relationships with laboratories, clinics, and pharmaceutical/medtech partners
- Lead commercialization relationships with insurance companies and other payers, clinics, PBMs, and health systems
- Launch category-creating therapy solutions, translating our strategy into a differentiated value proposition and market offering
- Direct market positioning, pricing, packaging, and distribution
- Present the company's products to clients, partners, press, and other third parties, including presentations and demonstrations of capabilities and solutions
- 10+ years healthcare commercialization experience leading business development, sales, and marketing functions
- Executive experience building from early stage startup to growth stage company
- Experience working with a distributed team or in a remote working environment is a plus
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.