Cionic builds precision bionics that provide comprehensive analysis and precise augmentation to enhance human performance and improve quality of life. Our world class product development team has built breakthrough technology to help people living with mobility impairment realize greater function and independence.
We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing and Communications who shares our mission to bring new therapies to individuals living with motor disabilities. We need a leader who understands the multiple constituents of the healthcare landscape and looks forward to the challenge of taking a first-in-class product from early concept to market leader.
As head of Cionic's marketing and communications efforts, you will be responsible for development, execution, and monitoring of our communications strategies with providers, payers, researchers, and most importantly the communities who our technology aims to serve.
The VP of marketing and communications will report directly to the CEO and will play an important role in the strategic planning for the business.
Cionic is a remote first, flexible work environment with a team that spans multiple countries and timezones. We value fast decision making, subject matter expertise, easy collaboration, and the drive to fundamentally accelerate the integration of computing with the human body.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing and communications plan to increase brand awareness and drive demand for Cionic's product offerings
- Proven record of building and leading a successful sales and marketing organization in a fast-paced startup environment
- Provide cross-functional marcom leadership to guide internal and external teams
- Develop marcom budget and hiring plan
- Create, execute, and optimize PR, growth, and community strategies
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders
- Track and report on marketing metrics for the leadership team, and board of directors
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track and report on activities of competitors, partners, and influencers
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.