CIONIC has built the world’s first bionic clothing capable of sensing, analysis, and augmentation. Our breakthrough technology helps people living with mobility differences realize greater function and independence.
We are a small, yet diverse team, supercharged by our mission to activate movement without limits in a world beyond disability. Our first product, the Cionic Neural Sleeve™, recently received FDA clearance, and we will be shipping the first Neural Sleeves later this year to our very first group of early adopters. We are looking for a motivated Customer Champion to join our team and help us deliver a world class customer experience.
The ideal candidate is:
- Customer obsessed. A people person who is genuine and deeply empathetic, capable of establishing trust quickly and making strong, lasting connections
- An excellent communicator, both online/written and in-person
- A curious and analytical self-starter—someone who identifies opportunities and converts insight into action
- Highly organized—capable of working efficiently and independently across multiple initiatives at once
- Savvy on social media with a proven track record of growing and nurturing online communities if possible
- Flexible in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment—a quick learner, eager to grow with the team and take on new challenges
This is a remote position, with occasional business travel (up to 10%) for company and consumer events. The ideal candidate is a college graduate who has experience in customer service and community management, ideally in the healthcare/medtech space. A personal and/or professional connection to our community and mission is a huge plus.
- Handle all inbound inquiries for prospective and existing customers. Provide direct account and general product support, as well as liaise with clinical and engineering teams to facilitate a seamless, integrated customer experience
- Coordinate virtual onboarding experience in partnership with mobility specialists to ensure a smooth, efficient process
- Contribute to training materials/content on an ongoing basis, proactively identifying content that would enhance the user experience and helping lead content planning
- Understand HIPAA compliance and cybersecurity guidelines and apply that understanding to every customer interaction
- Lead and manage CIONIC online community pages—identify and develop relevant content, manage community discussions and other interactions, identify and cultivate relationships with potential community advocates, be responsive. Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders (advocacy groups, etc.)
- Attend and manage in-person demos/events on occasion
- Effectively manage the CRM platform to optimize functionality and conduct ongoing analysis of all customer-related activities
- Adhere to company policies regarding customer interaction documentation. Accurately identify medical device complaints vs. general feedback, and process in accordance with company and FDA guidelines.
- Empathetic, proactive, and customer-service oriented
- Experience working in customer care and healthcare if possible (5+ years)
- A proactive problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadlines with general guidance
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience operating CRM platforms
- Social media savvy
- Experience with design/content creation a huge bonus
- One year or more paid experience related to the distribution or dispensing of prescription drugs or devices (in a hospital, medical practice, pharmacy, etc.) is also a huge bonus
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at email@example.com.