CIONIC has built the world’s first bionic clothing capable of sensing, analysis, and augmentation. Our breakthrough technology helps people living with mobility differences realize greater function and independence.
We are a small, yet diverse team, supercharged by our mission to activate movement without limits in a world beyond disability. Our first product, the Cionic Neural Sleeve™, is FDA-cleared bionic clothing designed to improve mobility for individuals living with multiple sclerosis, stroke, cerebral palsy, and other neurological conditions. We began shipping to customers earlier this year, and are looking for a motivated Customer Champion to join our team and help us deliver a world class customer experience.
The ideal candidate is:
- Customer obsessed. A people person who is genuine and deeply empathetic, capable of establishing trust quickly and making strong, lasting connections
- An excellent communicator, both online/written and in-person. Capable of quickly and efficiently disseminating information and resolving customer matters
- A curious and analytical self-starter— someone who identifies opportunities and converts insight into action
- Highly organized—capable of working efficiently and independently across multiple initiatives at once
- Flexible in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment— a quick learner, eager to grow with the team and take on new challenges
This is a remote position, with occasional business travel (up to 10%) for company and consumer events. The ideal candidate is a college graduate who has experience in customer service, ideally in the healthcare/medtech space. A personal and/or professional connection to our community and mission is a huge plus.
- Handle all inbound inquiries for prospective and existing customers. Provide direct account and general product support, as well as liaise with clinical and engineering teams to facilitate a seamless, integrated customer experience
- Coordinate virtual onboarding experience in partnership with mobility specialists to ensure a smooth, efficient process
- Contribute to training materials/content on an ongoing basis, proactively identifying content that would enhance the user experience and helping lead content planning
- Understand HIPAA compliance and cybersecurity guidelines and applying on every customer interaction
- Attend and manage in-person demos/events on occasion if needed
- Effectively manage the CRM platform to optimize functionality and conduct ongoing analysis of all customer-related activities
- Adhere to company policies regarding customer interaction documentation. Accurately identify medical device complaints vs. general feedback, and process in accordance with company and FDA guidelines
- Empathetic, proactive, and customer-service oriented
- A track record of success working in customer care and customer care in healthcare if possible (5+ years)
- A proactive problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadlines with general guidance
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience operating CRM platforms effectively, in a rapidly growing organization a huge plus
- Experience with design/content creation a huge bonus
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.