Cionic builds wearable solutions that provide comprehensive analysis and precise augmentation to enhance human performance and improve quality of life. Our devices push the limits of integrated hardware and software design, emphasizing functional wearability and personalized intelligence. In this role, you will be part of a fast-paced startup taking products from concept to market.
- Understanding of web stack fundamentals with emphasis on efficient, always available content delivery
- Solid coding practices including good software documentation, continuous integration, and peer code reviews
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work optimally with remote team members
- Thrive in a partially remote work environment, independently or as part of a team
- Understanding of the entire web/server stack and ability to develop complete web application solutions including APIs and data storage
- Experience with Python, REST APIs, Flask, MySQL
- Experience building software in a regulated industry
- Previous experience at a high growth company
- Lead engineer responsible for CIONIC web properties including marketing and corporate site, ecommerce funnel, and user portal
- Collaborate across departments including engineering, research, marketing, and commercialization
- Work with the backend, design, and mobile teams to prioritize features for ongoing releases, managing a list of technical requirements based on consumer needs, new technologies, and known issues
- Provide technical assessments to strategic decision-making relating to technology and investments
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.