Cionic builds wearable solutions that provide comprehensive analysis and precise augmentation to enhance human performance and improve quality of life. Our devices push the limits of integrated hardware and software design, emphasizing functional wearability and personalized intelligence. In this role, you will be part of a fast-paced startup taking products from concept to market.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience developing Android mobile applications using Java and Kotlin.
- Understanding of algorithm and data structure fundamentals
- Experience with low power communication technologies such as Bluetooth Low Energy
- Solid coding practices including good software documentation, continuous integration, peer code reviews
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work optimally with remote team members
- Thrive in a partially remote work environment, independently or as part of a team
- Able to reach down into connecting layers of firmware and/or server
- Experience with C and/or Python
- Experience building software in a regulated industry
- Previous experience at a high growth company
- Take full ownership of the CIONIC Android app, including the development of new features
- Collaborate across the engineering team including Mechanical Engineering and Firmware
- Work with the backend, design, and mobile teams to prioritize features for ongoing releases, managing a list of technical requirements based on consumer needs, new technologies, and known issues
- Provide technical assessments to strategic decision-making relating to technology and investments
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.