Cionic builds wearable solutions that provide comprehensive analysis and precise augmentation to enhance human performance and improve quality of life. Our devices push the limits of integrated hardware and software design, emphasizing functional wearability and personalized intelligence. Our world class product development team has built breakthrough technology to help people living with mobility impairment realize greater function and independence. We are looking for an individual to engage, educate and empower our users through our remote access teleconference system and guide them in their use of the Neural Sleeve system to achieve their mobility goals.
We are looking for an individual with expertise and experience in the neurological population to provide individualized technical support for our customers as they use our Neural Sleeve system to provide transformational success in their personal and mobility goals.
At Cionic, we have a flexible work environment where even before the Coronavirus pandemic, half of the team was remote and spanned multiple time zones--our team videoconference is always on. We give ourselves great flexibility with the expectation of high availability. We value fast decision making, subject matter expertise, easy collaboration, and relish the opportunity to change the world.
The Mobility Specialist is responsible for helping our customers and their caregivers use the Neural Sleeve system to advance towards their mobility goals. This individual will work within our Clinical Operations team and have the primary responsibility for virtual, email and phone support for our customers. Engagement will start with product-related inquiries prior to purchasing. The Mobility Specialist is primarily responsible for the virtual onboarding with the customer upon receipt of their Neural Sleeve. This involves virtual product configuration in response to their mobility needs, and educating the customer on the use of the product. The Mobility Specialist continues to offer product support, ensuring that the product continues to operate under the Indications for Use to best support the customer’s goals.
Our mobility specialists provide best-in-class customer support through an engaging, pro-active and collaborative approach to use of the Neural Sleeve.
The Mobility Specialist provides proactive on-demand support to our customers on the use of the product - informed and catered to each customer through your expertise in human movement. Leverages their experience to guide each user in the best possible use of the device to meet their mobility goals.
As a growing company, the Mobility Specialist will also have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the team by refining standard operating procedures, documentation and training materials.
- Performs a product technical setup video conferences for all Neural Sleeve systems.
- Trains users on the features and functions of the Neural Sleeve.
- Performs stimulation parameter programming to produce leg movements intended to improve users’ gait.
- Arranges, coordinates and fields follow-up customer support requests.
- Develop and refine training materials for the Mobility Specialist role and train future colleagues.
- Document customer encounters.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and a desire to create a customer experience that transcends the limitations of the video conferencing format.
- Training and experience in gait and biomechanics.
- Experience in implementing assistive technology, with FES/stim technologies a plus.
- Comfortable with the pace, pivots, and unknowns of an early stage startup.
Education and Experience
- Degree in kinesiology, biomechanics, exercise science, or industry/research experience providing equivalent expertise.
- Minimum 3+ years experience, including direct customer interactions.
- Experience working with individuals with neurological diseases or disorders preferred.
Ready to apply? Reach out to us at email@example.com.